In total the pellet factory requires between 150-160 thousand tonnes of feedstock each year
The feedstock includes the use of biomass residues from:
- Non-indigenous forest
- Destructive invasive vegetation, restoring indigenous vegetation and improving water supplies
- Municipal green garden and parks residues
- Fire damaged plantations
- Wood processing waste
- Forest undergrowth clearings
The proven availability of feedstock for at least 10 years and the feedstock supply contracts for the first 2,5 years.
We look forward to get in touch with:
- Municipalities interested in using their woody residues to create jobs and economic activity and minimise environmental impact
- Companies and organisations with access to large volumes of woody residues
Are you looking for a valuable destination of your biomass residues? Please contact us.